8.19.2009

Stephanie and Charles are Married!

You may remember Stephanie and Charles from their amazing Laguna Beach engagement session! I've been excited for their wedding since getting to know them out in California (they are AWESOME, by the way) and it definitely did not disappoint! On to the photos!

Stephanie's gorgeous dress! I just love how flowy and romantic it is!


Isn't she beautiful?!


This flower girl made it into a lot of the wedding photos! Sooo cute!
The Inn at St. Johns makes a beautiful backdrop.

Stephanie had this beautiful, emotional, excited smile all day! I think it made everyone happy just to see her smile :)


Lots of portraits of the stunning bride!


This one is definitely one of my favorites from the day!

Look at that smile!




We hit downtown Plymouth for some fun shots!

He was totally checking out her butt. He told me.


I love this one- everyone started cheering as the couple walked by and someone yelled for them to kiss :)

The reception was at the Plymouth Meeting House, which I looove!

This one is in tribute to Charles's grandfather.

One of my favorite entrance photos ever.


Rings! I know how Stephanie loves chocolate! :)

And a little movie theater love to close out the night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie and Charles make a beautiful couple...love the pics!!

speciala said...

I LOVE the PENN Theater shot!