8.11.2009

Rae and Poom are Married!

Rae and Poom were married this past Saturday at Cobblestone Farm in Ann Arbor! Due to the weather, the outdoor ceremony had to be moved indoors, but afterward the clouds parted and the rain stopped, and we were able to do all of the outdoor photos Rae and Poom had wanted! It turned out to be a beautiful day, and such a spectacular wedding! These two have been together almost TWELVE YEARS!!! And you could feel the excitement from everyone present that this day had finally come! :) Thank you, Rae and Poom, for allowing me to be a part of your gorgeous celebration!

Rae's stunning shoes!

I loooove these. So soft and elegant.

Such a pretty bouquet!

The details for the day had little cultural touches.

The barn turned out to be a lovely spot for the ceremony!


Husband and wife!

Bridal party! Aren't those bridesmaid dresses stunning?! They were custom made in China!

A little snuggly romantic time.

We went down to campus for a few shots.

Some first dance practice in front of the fountain!


I just adore that one on the left. It was exactly the shot I had envisioned :)

Just had to post such a cute shot of Rae!

Reception details.

These two danced the night away!

And to end, a sexy night shot. I love that my clients trust me to be creative!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful pictures! It really does capture the feeling of the wedding!

ErinMarie said...

I LOVE the one with the paper lanterns!! Beautiful!