12.29.2008

Sarah and David are Married!

My dear friends, Sarah and David, were married in Grand Ledge this past Saturday! The ceremony was held at the Bridge Street Wedding Chapel, and the reception at the Grand Ledge Opera House. I have been looking forward to this wedding since I met these two a year ago! I swear, I don't think I've ever seen such a cute married couple :)

I'll get right to the photos since I know they're leaving for their honeymoon in the morning!

Getting ready for a wedding looks a little different with these girls!


Yes, she went to McDonalds on her wedding day :)

Sarah's fabulous dress!



I loved the detail on the back!

Doesn't she look beautiful?!

The big moment!



So cute.

Sarah and David decided to walk from the ceremony to the reception site. Only I was allowed to follow :)



Sarah and David did a great job with the reception details!

Of course, my favorite part of the evening- the first dance.


Sarah and David decided that instead of clinking glasses, to get the couple to kiss their guests had to hula hoop!


The Grand Ledge Opera House is a beautiful setting.

Sarah's dad surprised her by picking out the song for the father-daughter dance.

And the bridal party had a little surprise of their own for everyone!

I love this. I had the couple posing for me on the balcony, and their guests started cheering :)

And to end- a very classic, romantic image.

Congratulations, you two! See you when you get back from Mexico!
Much love,
Nicole

4 comments:

tricia said...

Completely in tears right now. Absolute perfection!!!

Anonymous said...

These are incredible. I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures...beautiful ceremony...cute couple...what more can we say!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah and David - What a great evening - thanks for letting us be a part of it! Love the rain boots...the Smiths