12.30.2008

Kristin and Steven are Married!

Kristin and Steven were married Sunday! It was a stunning, very classy, winter wedding.
Their reception was at the Plymouth meeting house. What a wonderful setting it made! It was my first time there, and I was very impressed.


I love this one. I grabbed it when Kristin was walking down the hall.


Steven looked so happy!

Such a pretty church!


Kristin's parents and grandparents during the ceremony.

The flower girl kept watching and waving to the guests!


Such a soft, pretty bouquet.

I love these! I'm so glad we braved the cold!



Such cute details!

I loooove the Meeting House. Love that chandelier, and the wood floors!

So cute!


The bread dance! This was so fun. Seriously.

After the bread dance, Kristin and Steven tore the bread in half- whoever got the bigger piece will wear the pants in the family! Here are the girls cheering Kristin on!

and.... she won!

I really liked this shot of the couple watching their slideshow :)

Thank you Kristin and Steven for choosing me to document your day! I hope you like your preview!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

they turned out so good Nicole!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!! thank you so much!

Monica Z. said...

I love that first shot!