6.22.2008

Amanda and Nick are married!

Amanda and Nick were married at the Frederick Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids. I'd never been there before, and let me tell you, I was in photographer heaven :)
Here's their preview!

I love these shoes!

I've been waiting for a bird cage veil bride :) Stunning, isn't she?

Nick looked pretty good too!

The ceremony site.


The Ladies.

Something different... :)

I Loooove Rodin.



Soooo pretty.

Details!

They used their engagement photos to make personalized Jones Sodas!



First dance.


Amanda and Nick hired a dance instructor to come in and give a lesson to their guests!



It was a lovely night.

1 comment:

Foozma73 said...

Beautiful photos for a beautiful couple on a beautiful day.

Congratulations on capturing their day in a most captivating light!

My husband worked with Amanda at the video store, and we wish both of them the best!

You always do a wonderful job in your work, and I would like to let you know that I'm a fan for sure!