3.21.2008

Amy and Nathan- the Real Preview! :)

Amy is somewhat of a muse for me. Not only is she gorgeous- but we have a similar style, and I know that she trusts me- which gives me a lot of room to experiment!
Her attitude on her wedding day was amazing- she was literally screaming with glee!

I had been looking forward to this wedding since the day I met Amy, and it did not disappoint. Thank you, Amy and Nathan for letting me be a part of your wedding day!

I know it's not a very pretty place to put a dress... but I loved the lines and the light!

Amy does a happy dance when she sees her hair!

The girls. This was right after the "posed" shot.

Gorgeous.

I mean, seriously gorgeous.

The boys- looking classy!

This is Paul. Paul does a great dinosaur impression!

Nathan's pretty ridiculously good-looking, himself!



The church was lovely!









Probably my favorite of the day!

The bridal party in the last fleeting moments of sunlight.

The couple watching a toast.



First Dance.

5 comments:

Stevie said...

Gorgeous photos as usual! I LOVE Amy's dress! So classy!

Amy Eliz said...

I LOVE THEM Nicole!!!!! You are so amazing and so sweet too!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Robin said...

You really captured the spirit of the day...they are wonderful, each and every shot. I can still hear Amy screaming :).

tricia said...

Nicole, these photos are phenomenal!! You truly captured the day!

Anonymous said...

these photos are really sweet. you can really see the joy in the photos..nicely done!