9.08.2009

Lauren and Kyle are Married!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again- Lauren and Kyle are almost too perfect for it to be fair for the rest of us! :) These two had a beautiful wedding on such a beautiful early fall day. Lauren looked gorgeous, the weather was perfect, they were surrounded by such loving family and friends- really, it doesn't get better than that! Congratulations to such a wonderful, sweet couple! And now, on to the photos...

Check out that stunning bride! And I loooved her unique bouquet!


Kyle's mom played flute during the ceremony!


Ceiling mirrors are fun.

We found the one tree turning colors amidst all the green!





Reception details at the Inn at St. Johns.


The best man was really funny, so I thought he deserved a spot on the blog :)

Oh how I love first dances.


Ring shot!

And I'll end with a little late night romance :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Chwalek said...

So beautiful Nicole! I absolutely love the ring shot with the acorns, a girl after my own heart!! Kinda reminds me of the shot you took at our wedding with the pinecones.