7.28.2009

Kate and Lars are Married!

I realize I say this a lot about my clients, but I really do love this couple! Kate and Lars are two of the coolest, most fun people I've ever met. They had such a beautiful wedding, and I was so happy to be a part of it.

Kate looked absolutely stunning!


I just loved her earrings!

Checking herself out :)

Lars wore his grandfather's cuff links.

Tres jolie, no? Old Hollywood glam!

At first sight, Lars ran to his bride! :)


It was a beautiful and emotional ceremony.



The weather turned out to be gorgeous!




I just love this one!

I could seriously photograph these two all day long!

LOVE this bouquet!

Reception details! It made me happy that they had a "Pancakes" table :)


These guys know how to get down!

Kensington Court has such beautiful little spots for photos!




1 comment:

Dustin Francis said...

Love the images...so classy and elegant! Looks like a great couple and a great wedding. I hope all is well :)