6.30.2009

Stella and Jules are Married!

You may remember Stella and Jules from their super fun San Francisco engagement session! They were married this past Saturday, in Ann Arbor, and it was one of the most beautiful, loving, and fun-filled weddings I've ever been to. There is no doubt that these two are perfect for each other, and I was filled to the brim with happiness that my dear friend, Stevie T and I could spend such a perfect day with them.

First off, Stella getting gorgeous!
I love this one of Jules helping Jeffrey with his tie :)

Stella's mom had a very special necklace made for her.

Stella had her son, Jeffrey, walk her down the aisle. So sweet!



I looove this one of Stella during the ceremony! Isn't she beautiful!?

Stella and her son shared an emotional moment after the ceremony.



The whole day I was trying to figure out who Stella looked like, and when editing this photo it hit me- Ingrid Bergman!



So pretty!

I love the Michigan League, such a beautiful place for a wedding!

The dragonflies on the cake are so cute.




Family and friends looking on during their first dance :)

Such cool rings!


Thank you, Stella and Jules, for choosing me to document your wonderful day!

No comments: