2.13.2009

This really touched me today...

From Paulo Coelho- "There are things that are brought into our lives to lead us back to the true path of our personal legend. Other things arise so we can apply all that we have learned. And, finally, some things come along to teach us."

There may be something in your life that doesn't feel right- doesn't fit with the dreams you have for yourself, or seems to be taking you off track from where you want to be. Take the time to step back, and evaluate. I recently had a chat with a past mentor of mine about my own life's journey. I was feeling frustrated, and he told me that what I was doing wasn't taking me away from my goal, rather the things I was learning would be of help to me in eventually reaching that goal.

Don't be disappointed if you feel stuck or even wandering aimlessly at times- take what you've learned, and start back up again towards your dream.

I'll leave you with a photo I took last year in the desert near Vegas. Fitting, as I'm heading there again on Sunday!



Love, and well wishes,
Nicole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we wander around aimlessly, wondering if we are on the right path, when everything looks good in our life’s journey, but still feels empty or wrong…
It is God we are missing.
Our main “goal” in life should be to seek Him.
His goal is to find us.
Then we will feel complete, regardless of the personal goals we have reached or still traveling toward.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole thanks for visiting my blog! your post is very inspirational and humble, I see you have so beautiful work! hope you had a great time in Vegas and wish you the best!!

ksenija said...

amen! i couldn't agree more. such an uplifting, inspiring post. <3