4.20.2009

Rene and Mike are Married!

Rene and Mike were married this past Saturday. The ceremony was at St. Andrew Church in Rochester, with the reception held at Cherry Creek Golf Club in Shelby Township. It was an absolutely gorgeous day- I don't think anything could have been more perfect for these two! From the fabulous, sunny weather, to the absolutely breath-taking details of their wedding, it was such a stunning and fun-filled event :)

First up, Rene's bouquet. So pretty. Attached is a charm with her grandparent's wedding photo- I just loved that idea!

Stunning. Rene looked AMAZING! And check out that bling :)


A cute moment with the flower girl, Gabriella.


This one gets me a little choked up.




Cherry Creek had some great little spots for photos!

I LOOOVE these.

The reception details were amazing. I was blown away when I entered the room.


Have I mentioned how much I love first dances?! :)


Rene and her friends had choreographed a dance to Jagged Edge and Run DMC's "Let's Get Married." It was seriously amazing, and had everyone on their feet.

Rene, you are hot. Like woah.

And a ring shot to end. Thanks, Kristyn, from Castle Video Productions for your help setting this up :)

4 comments:

lynn said...

Wow, gorgeous, GORGEOUS detail shots! They hit the jackpot with the weather on Saturday. It's hard to believe that it was in the 70's and sunny just 2 days ago. Great job!

Stephanie Chwalek said...

So pretty, what a beautiful day for a wedding! And wine from Chateau Chantal, YUM!!!

Monica Z. said...

GREAT wedding! I love those reception shots:)

Cathy Crawley said...

Your detail shots are gorgeous! You captured this couple so well :)