8.25.2008

Brooke and Ryan are Married!

Brooke and Ryan were married on Friday! Brooke looked amazing in her super unique dress and sophisticated birdcage veil!


I loved that when Brooke was getting her make-up done, there was a photo of her and Ryan next to her :)


Brooke's dad arranging the flowers Ryan sent to Brooke.

The card Ryan sent with the flowers.

Isn't she lovely? She's a former Miss Wayne County! How awesome is that?!


I love how the window frame mirrors the V in Brooke's bouquet!



The unity candle proved to be more complicated than expected!


I love this- there's so much love in that look.


We did bridal party shots in downtown Plymouth, and there just happened to be quite a crowd around! This little guy ran by as I was setting everyone up! I love that Brooke's watching him.

Popcorn! I love the look of these.



Everyone cheered as the couple walked by!

We stopped at 336 Main- where Ryan first told Brooke he loved her!


Elegant reception details!





They're just so cute.

Some romantic night shots:


Brooke and Ryan- you two are fantastic. Thank you so much for including me in your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, great shots....very moody and romantic! Was the reception at the Italian American Banquet Center? Looks like it. Ever since I went to Kassy's cousin's wedding there, I've wanted to use the staircase... GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU HAVE A CHANCE SO WE CAN CATCH UP!!!

LOVE EM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVE them! You are amazing, Nicole. I can't wait to see the rest!! :)

Brooke, a very happy bride! :)

KarenElizabeth said...

Ryan and Brooke, Thank you so much for inviting me to share in your special day. I have to tell you the wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have attended. The photographs on this page are amazing and so original.. May you cherish today and every day forward you two are truly blessed.

Love you.. your cuz
Karen