4.24.2007

Wedding Season!

I am so excited to get this wedding season started! This Saturday, 4/28, I will be shooting the wedding of Jasmine and Christopher at the Renaissance Club in Detroit! Be sure to check in next week to see their photos! This will be the start of what will be a very exciting season- so far 22 weddings scheduled!
Also, the second week of May, I will be flying to DC to attend a OneLight Photography Workshop put on by the amazing Zach Arias. Supposedly, this workshop will change the way I shoot, and I can't wait to learn everything this man has to teach! I'll be rocking out the portraits after this, so if you're interested in getting any portraits done, this is the perfect time to schedule!

Make sure to keep an eye on us this summer, great things are in the works!

No comments: